- Talking points on the Trump disaster, the New Confederacy and the Left
- Mni Wiconi! “Water is Life!” A Solidarity Statement by FRSO/OSCL
- Meizhu Lui receives 2016 Asset Builder Champion Award
- ¡Derrotar Trump! By Zancudo
- Crush Trump! Build Our Movements!
- “A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom, & Justice” by Movement for Black Lives
- A Letter from Our National Organizer
- BLACK POWER IS THE SOLUTION FRSO/OSCL Statement on Black Movement, Police Violence, and the Dallas Shootings
- FRSO / OSCL Statement on the Orlando Massacre
- May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
- Statement of Freedom Road’s National Executive Committee on the Death of Tim Thomas
- You’ve Got To Keep That Anger Inside You Smoldering
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2016
- Cotton: The Fabric of Death
- Remembering Richard Levins’ Contributions to Forward Motion
- Richard Levins (1930-2016): Farewell to a Mentor
- Wait a Minute! Two Obamas?
- Interview with Bill Gallegos
- Dialogue with Barbara Ehrenreich – Connecting White Privilege and White Death?
- Button Up! #13 – Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!
- Button Up! #12 – Columbus Was Lost
- Rodt Hammers Red Wedge Into Norwegian Politics
- Ferguson/October Weekend of Resistance
- An In-Depth Look at the Ferguson Eruption: Organization for Black Struggle Leader Lays It Out
- keep movin’ directly
Tag Archives: workers
In November 2008, the nearly 300 workers at Chicago’s Republic Windows and Doors Company discovered missing equipment in their plant. Fearing the worst, the workers notified the leadership of their union, United Electrical, Radio, and Machine Workers of America (UE) … Continue reading
Until reading Brad Snyder's A Well-Paid Slave: Curt Flood's Fight for Free Agency in Professional Sports and William C. Rhoden's Forty Million Dollar Slaves: The Rise, Fall and Redemption of the Black Athlete, I had not thought much about the … Continue reading
Until last year, May Day for workers, progressives and revolutionaries in the US found us looking at struggles in the global South for inspiration and affirmation that the oppressed will resist, and can win against, the ravages of capitalist exploitation. … Continue reading
May Day Is the Workers’ Day! This is no mere slogan. It is a battle cry and it has rung out across the globe in countless languages for 120 years. May 1, 1886. May Day, the international working class holiday, … Continue reading
Speech delivered by Ajamu Dillahunt, for Black Workers for Justice, to a rally of 10,000 demanding Justice for Immigrants in Siler City, NC on April 10, 2006. Translated from the Spanish. Good Evening. I bring you greetings from the Black … Continue reading
In early September 2005 labor activists in Freedom Road Socialist Organization / Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad (FRSO/OSCL) met for a weekend. The primary purpose of this meeting was to evaluate the momentous changes organized labor had recently … Continue reading
In early September 2005 labor activists in Freedom Road met for a weekend to evaluate the momentous changes organized labor has recently faced and to identify some key challenges and opportunities for leftists working within the trade unions and other … Continue reading