- Juneteenth: A Look at the Past to Find Our Way Forward
- Primero de Mayo en los Tiempos de Trump Ir Más Allá de la Resistencia para Construir Poder Político y Organización
- Chokwe Antar Lumumba for Mayor of Jackson!
- May Day in the Time of Trump: Going Beyond Resistance to Build Political Power and Organization
- Black Lives Matter Across The World, Reflections from My London Trip
- Talking points on the Trump disaster, the New Confederacy and the Left
- Mni Wiconi! “Water is Life!” A Solidarity Statement by FRSO/OSCL
- Meizhu Lui receives 2016 Asset Builder Champion Award
- ¡Derrotar Trump! By Zancudo
- Crush Trump! Build Our Movements!
- “A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom, & Justice” by Movement for Black Lives
- A Letter from Our National Organizer
- BLACK POWER IS THE SOLUTION FRSO/OSCL Statement on Black Movement, Police Violence, and the Dallas Shootings
- FRSO / OSCL Statement on the Orlando Massacre
- May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
- Statement of Freedom Road’s National Executive Committee on the Death of Tim Thomas
- You’ve Got To Keep That Anger Inside You Smoldering
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2016
- Cotton: The Fabric of Death
- Remembering Richard Levins’ Contributions to Forward Motion
- Richard Levins (1930-2016): Farewell to a Mentor
- Wait a Minute! Two Obamas?
- Interview with Bill Gallegos
- Dialogue with Barbara Ehrenreich – Connecting White Privilege and White Death?
- Button Up! #13 – Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!
Tag Archives: time
The AFL leader for most of the early 20th century was Samuel Gompers, an English immigrant cigarmaker. His strategy and method of unionism was so well-established that it has since been termed “Gomperism.” Gomperism is commonly known as business unionism. … Continue reading
When I ask the experts "how much time do I have" I don't want an answer in years or arguments. I must know if there are hours enough to mend this relationship, see a book all the way to its … Continue reading
Each December, a quiz makes the rounds on the blog-myspace-facebook circuit. As I brainstormed ways to write 2008’s Year in Review, I thought?wouldn’t it be great if the movement had such a quiz? So here I present to you, 21 … Continue reading
Download this piece as a PDF
1. Indeed I live in the dark ages! A guileless word is an absurdity. A smooth forehead betokens A hard heart. He who laughs Has not yet heard The terrible tidings. Ah, what an age it is When to speak … Continue reading
Poem of the Week3/25/01-3/31/01 eight hours plus eight hours plusrushing ta beat timerunning breathless ta be on timeI knocked you down almost killing my self and we hadno timeto lament or laughor damn each otheror be dead together… be dead, yes because … Continue reading
Poem of the Week2/11/01-2/17/01 In time of crisis You are the brave who do not breakIn the grip of the mob when the blow comes straightto the shattered bone; when the sockets shriek;When your arms lie twisted under your back.Good … Continue reading
Whose dog am I?The time clock's dog.Whose dog are you? Learn how to smile at foremen.A dirty joke and time for a smoke.Be slick, be quick, be human. The night is smallAnd hard to hold,Sinks into the spongy morning.The day … Continue reading
Oye razaWake upThis "sleeping giant" stuffAin't workingChale conWait 'til 2025Por que vamos a serThe biggest minorityIn the cosmos We've alreadyBeen hereSince the beginningOf timeAndale razaLevántate…The time forRubbing your eyesAnd scratching your nalgasHas already passed All this talkAbout waitingFor the 21st … Continue reading