Do your part to advance the struggle today! Donations are not tax-deductible, but they do go a long way toward supporting our work. Click the button below to make it happen. (Donations will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Forward Motion.)
- International Lessons of El Caracazo
- Principles and perspectives on the revolutionary process
- Button Up! #5 – Black Lives Matter
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2015
- Work Twice as Hard to be Equal
- The Courthouse Raid at Tierra Amarilla: Remembering Reies Lopez Tijerina
- Three Internationalist Victories: A Bulletin From Latin America
- Button Up! #4 – King As Icon
- Button Up! #3 – One for MLK
- Button Up #2: Eric Garner
- Button Up! I Do, And Maybe You Should Too
- #BlackLivesMatter: graphics for the struggle
- A Herstory of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- The Day After: Protests from Coast to Coast after Killer Cop Goes Free
- Terror … and Racial Terror
- In honor of Jamala Rogers
- Whites Protest in Solidarity with Black Youth in Ferguson
- Reparations: What’s the Idea of an African-American Nation Got to Do with It?
- Reflections On Ferguson, One Month On: Heroism, Lessons, What Next?
- Suspected for Being Black
- Hip Hop and Ferguson
- Protests erupt in Missouri after another police murder
- Take action now for Palestine!
- Stand up for Palestine!
- Karega Hart, presente!
Most Popular Tagsactivists american black bush city class color communist freedom immigrants iraq labor left life man military movement movements occupation organization organizations party people poem political revolution revolutionary rights road social socialism socialist state stone struggle time union war white women work workers world year years
Tag Archives: revolution
Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist) Leader, Prachanda Nepal is one of the most poor and economically underdeveloped countries in the world. It sits between the nations of India and China and within these conditions a broad and astonishing revolutionary … Continue reading
Tehran Protestors It is no easier for FRSO/OSCL to understand and respond to the dramatic events now shaking Iran than anyone else. The situation there is confused and fluid, shifting daily. The basic assumptions of Shi’ite society under … Continue reading
Which theorist are you most like? 1. You’re at a party in a huge, very expensive house full of people you don’t know. This is a very unfamiliar setting for you. What do you do? A) Look for other people … Continue reading
I finally watched The Motorcycle Diaries. Maybe you've seen it too. It's that Focus Features indie where a very fresh-faced, hot, Gael Garcia Bernal-looking Che Guevara rides a shitty motorcycle through South America in 1945. Along the way he crashes … Continue reading
Only months after its release, Max Elbaum's study of the US New Communist Movement of the 1970s, Revolution in the Air: Sixties Radicals Turn to Lenin, Mao and Che (Verso, 2002), has become required reading for veterans of that movement … Continue reading
The past few years has seen the emergence of a new generation of radical activists. After an initial upsurge represented by the anti-WTO actions in Seattle, many have begun to ask themselves hard but important questions about what it means … Continue reading
Poem of the Week1/7/01-1/13/01 33-1/3 Revolutions Per Minute a love poem for Friday night revolutionaries The revolution has been— the revolution has been— the revolution is in danger of becoming a has-been. Hip-hop has failed its missionstraying from its destiny as the poetry … Continue reading