Do your part to advance the struggle today! Donations are not tax-deductible, but they do go a long way toward supporting our work. Click the button below to make it happen. (Donations will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Forward Motion.)
- The Courthouse Raid at Tierra Amarilla: Remembering Reies Lopez Tijerina
- Three Internationalist Victories: A Bulletin From Latin America
- Button Up! #4 – King As Icon
- Button Up! #3 – One for MLK
- Button Up #2: Eric Garner
- Button Up! I Do, And Maybe You Should Too
- #BlackLivesMatter: graphics for the struggle
- A Herstory of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- The Day After: Protests from Coast to Coast after Killer Cop Goes Free
- Terror … and Racial Terror
- In honor of Jamala Rogers
- Whites Protest in Solidarity with Black Youth in Ferguson
- Reparations: What’s the Idea of an African-American Nation Got to Do with It?
- Reflections On Ferguson, One Month On: Heroism, Lessons, What Next?
- Suspected for Being Black
- Hip Hop and Ferguson
- Protests erupt in Missouri after another police murder
- Take action now for Palestine!
- Stand up for Palestine!
- Karega Hart, presente!
- The Revolution in Rojava
- What Goes Around Comes Around
- Cesar Chavez, the Movie
- Chokwe: Reflections on a Fallen Warrior
- A Note to Socialist Union Staffers: Build Working Class Power!
Most Popular Tagsactivists american black bush city class color communist freedom immigrants iraq labor left life man military movement movements occupation organization organizations party people poem political revolution revolutionary rights road social socialism socialist state stone struggle time union war white women work workers world year years
Tag Archives: people
A few days ago, Dwight DeLee was found guilt of 1st degree manslaughter as a hate crime. He shot and killed transgender woman Lateisha Green. He was only the second person convicted of a hate crime for the killing of … Continue reading
Which theorist are you most like? 1. You’re at a party in a huge, very expensive house full of people you don’t know. This is a very unfamiliar setting for you. What do you do? A) Look for other people … Continue reading
Capital vs. the People in Urban Terrain The stimulus money funneled down through federal and then state channels to our cities is of course taxpayer money. It remains to be seen how these huge amounts of money will be spent … Continue reading
I originally wrote this in 2004 but decided to update it during this period of economic crisis which many people (revolutionaries, organizers, social movement forces, and masses of people in general) will face on a personal level. I believe that … Continue reading
It has been credited to the life of Oregon activist Tom Bernard, who not only thought it up, but provided the initial sketches for his idea: a local “town hall” style meeting of the Left in Oregon, bringing together the … Continue reading
In November 2008, the nearly 300 workers at Chicago’s Republic Windows and Doors Company discovered missing equipment in their plant. Fearing the worst, the workers notified the leadership of their union, United Electrical, Radio, and Machine Workers of America (UE) … Continue reading
Hurricanes, Fires, and Polar Bears, Oh My! The left, particularly in the U.S. and other northern countries, has a history of ignoring issues of ecology. But the floodwaters are reaching people’s houses, the fires are in our backyards, and the … Continue reading
The Elections Arena: Wake up and Smell the Masses In this presidential election, voters will turn out in record numbers. Pennsylvania has reached a high of 8.6 million registered voters, and the Indiana voter rolls show more than 470,000 new … Continue reading