Do your part to advance the struggle today! Donations are not tax-deductible, but they do go a long way toward supporting our work. Click the button below to make it happen. (Donations will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Forward Motion.)
- Cesar Chavez, the Movie
- Chokwe: Reflections on a Fallen Warrior
- A Note to Socialist Union Staffers: Build Working Class Power!
- Fast Food Workers: Giving Juice to a Revived Living Wage Movement
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2014
- Bridging the Chasm between Environmental and Economic Justice: A Conversation with Bill Fletcher and Bill Gallegos
- Appreciating what’s been said: Reflections on Amiri Baraka
- Now that Madiba is Dead…
- Overcoming ‘Overburden’: The Climate Crisis and a Unified Left Agenda
- “Remember, Struggle and Be Transformed by the Struggle!” — Reflecting on the Passing of Nelson Mandela
- Victory Is Possible Against All Odds – Nelson Mandela Presente!
- 44 years after Fred Hampton’s murder, the struggle continues
- Help the people and communities affected by typhoon Yolanda
- “Uh-Oh, Instead of Defeating Us They Made Us Defiant”
- “Keep Your Dirty Lights On”
- Stop the Militarization of CUNY in Its Tracks!
- The War Drive Against Syria Has Been Stalled—Let’s Stop It Cold!
- More on California’s prisoner hunger strike
- Birth justice now! Midwifery and traditional childbirthing in oppressed communities
- Bending Toward Justice: Marching on Washington
- The Myth of the Middle Class: Who are the Working Class?
- “When we fight, we win!” Talking about Jackson and the Chokwe Lumumba campaign
- No More Zimmermans: Reflections from a Teacher, Uncle, and Activist
- California prisoners on hunger strike: what it’s about and what you can do
- Supporters of Hunger Striking Prisoners Rally at Gates of Central Valley Prison
Most Popular Tagsactivists american black bush city class color communist freedom immigrants iraq labor left life man military movement movements occupation organization organizations party people poem political revolution revolutionary rights road social socialism socialist state stone struggle time union war white women work workers world year years
What we’re reading
Tag Archives: organization
The following letter, written by young members of FRSO/OSCL, is an attempt to bridge the generation gap on the question of organization. In our years of work in mass movements and Left organizations, we have found that the questions, and … Continue reading
fallen M & M’s children fetching the hard candy men on one side, women and children, (and sometimes fathers) the other “Number One in Security Professionals Make a Difference” black shiny bubbles, eyes on the ceiling, big brother watches black … Continue reading
Since the beginning of 2007, the period since FRSO/OSCL's most recent congress, our organization's strategy has been different from any in the past. In the previous three-year period between FRSO/OSCL congresses (2003-2006), the US Left faced chaotic and quickly changing … Continue reading
Every three years, Freedom Road Socialist Organization / Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad develops a strategy for a new period. The strategy is developed based on the political conditions and main challenges we face in the period, summation … Continue reading
People seem to have a lot of questions about the Freedom Road Socialist Organization. They email queries to this website, grill old friends who are in the Road, pump members who they have just met and collect gossip from left … Continue reading
For nearly 15 years, FRSO has recognized the crisis in socialism both here and abroad. Even though this crisis is not new, conditions in the world (for example, war and occupation) and in the US (reflected in the recent Presidential … Continue reading