- A Letter from Our National Organizer
- BLACK POWER IS THE SOLUTION FRSO/OSCL Statement on Black Movement, Police Violence, and the Dallas Shootings
- FRSO / OSCL Statement on the Orlando Massacre
- May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
- Statement of Freedom Road’s National Executive Committee on the Death of Tim Thomas
- You’ve Got To Keep That Anger Inside You Smoldering
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2016
- Cotton: The Fabric of Death
- Remembering Richard Levins’ Contributions to Forward Motion
- Richard Levins (1930-2016): Farewell to a Mentor
- Wait a Minute! Two Obamas?
- Interview with Bill Gallegos
- Dialogue with Barbara Ehrenreich – Connecting White Privilege and White Death?
- Button Up! #13 – Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!
- Button Up! #12 – Columbus Was Lost
- Rodt Hammers Red Wedge Into Norwegian Politics
- Ferguson/October Weekend of Resistance
- An In-Depth Look at the Ferguson Eruption: Organization for Black Struggle Leader Lays It Out
- keep movin’ directly
- Button Up! #11 – Black America Can’t Breathe
- Confronting the Matrix and Destroying the Knot of Oppression: “Black Lives Matter” and Building a Counter-hegemonic Movement
- A Tragic Death Becomes a Xenophobic Assault on Immigrant Rights
- Interview: Ajamu Dillahunt, Long-Time Civil Rights Organizer
- Black Lives Matter from the Miserable City of Toledo
- After Murder and Church Burnings: Organize the South! Black Lives Matter!
Tag Archives: class
Until reading Brad Snyder's A Well-Paid Slave: Curt Flood's Fight for Free Agency in Professional Sports and William C. Rhoden's Forty Million Dollar Slaves: The Rise, Fall and Redemption of the Black Athlete, I had not thought much about the … Continue reading
I was roaming through a Barnes & Noble bookstore last week, when I ran across a book written by my old team leader from 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment –D (Delta Force). The book oddly enough, was entitled Inside Delta … Continue reading
Vicky and Paul are members of FRSO and both were members of the October League/Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist), one of the organizations that was part of the New Communist Movement. Vicky is from the working class and Paul left the student … Continue reading