Do your part to advance the struggle today! Donations are not tax-deductible, but they do go a long way toward supporting our work. Click the button below to make it happen. (Donations will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Forward Motion.)
- A Herstory of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- The Day After: Protests from Coast to Coast after Killer Cop Goes Free
- Terror … and Racial Terror
- In honor of Jamala Rogers
- Whites Protest in Solidarity with Black Youth in Ferguson
- Reparations: What’s the Idea of an African-American Nation Got to Do with It?
- Reflections On Ferguson, One Month On: Heroism, Lessons, What Next?
- Suspected for Being Black
- Hip Hop and Ferguson
- Protests erupt in Missouri after another police murder
- Take action now for Palestine!
- Stand up for Palestine!
- Karega Hart, presente!
- The Revolution in Rojava
- What Goes Around Comes Around
- Cesar Chavez, the Movie
- Chokwe: Reflections on a Fallen Warrior
- A Note to Socialist Union Staffers: Build Working Class Power!
- Fast Food Workers: Giving Juice to a Revived Living Wage Movement
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2014
- Bridging the Chasm between Environmental and Economic Justice: A Conversation with Bill Fletcher and Bill Gallegos
- Appreciating what’s been said: Reflections on Amiri Baraka
- Now that Madiba is Dead…
- Overcoming ‘Overburden': The Climate Crisis and a Unified Left Agenda
- “Remember, Struggle and Be Transformed by the Struggle!” — Reflecting on the Passing of Nelson Mandela
Most Popular Tagsactivists american black bush city class color communist freedom immigrants iraq labor left life man military movement movements occupation organization organizations party people poem political revolution revolutionary rights road social socialism socialist state stone struggle time union war white women work workers world year years
What we’re reading
Tag Archives: bush
The anti-war movement has relearned some valuable lessons. It is incredibly hard to stop a war once plans are in place. And once a war starts, it can take years to slowly change the tide of public opinion. The anti-war … Continue reading
Let’s talk about the Bush administration’s response to Hurricane Katrina victims in real terms. Let’s name it for what it is: Genocide. That’s what Brother William L. Patterson did in 1951 after the UN Convention on Genocide went into effect. … Continue reading
Resisting Occupation: Context and Tasks Download this piece as a PDF
Against Occupation! Against Empire! Download this piece as a PDF
There have been two predictable aspects of Bush's war, one political and one related to the actual conduct of the war. These are not separable. The political destruction of Bush and his clique may well have been stamped and waiting … Continue reading
The Anti-War Struggle As Iraq Is Invaded Download this piece as a PDF
20 Thoughts on the Tasks of the Anti-War Movement Download this piece as a PDF
Points on the Drive to War Against Iraq and Our Movement Download this piece as a PDF