Do your part to advance the struggle today! Donations are not tax-deductible, but they do go a long way toward supporting our work. Click the button below to make it happen. (Donations will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Forward Motion.)
- Getting the Picture: Corporate Crime Scene in West, Texas
- Arundhati Roy: Jungles of Resistance
- May Day 2013: Solidarity and struggle around the world
- May 1: Still a world to win!
- “History had me glued to my seat…”
- Creating a Viable Black Left: Sixteen Lessons Learned in Building the Black Radical Congress
- Ecosocialist Conference NYC April 20
- Building the Justice for Alan Blueford campaign: An interview with Jack Bryson
- Justice for Alan Blueford! Hundreds Protest Police Murder in Oakland
- Remembering Margaret Thatcher
- UT-Austin Ponders Privatizing Staff
- ¡Hugo Chávez Presente!
- FRSO/OSCL celebrates International Women’s Day!
- Heartfelt, hard, painful songs of Marikana
- Behind the Dorner Drama: Respond to Police Violence with Individual “Heroism” or Community Action?
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2013
- Native American Activists Talk Idle No More
- Unity Statement on Ecological Justice
- Introducing Idle No More
- Idle No More: Bulletins from the Battlefronts
- Linking the Struggles: Amilcar Cabral and his impact and legacy in the Black Liberation Movement (Part 1)
- The racist roots of ‘right to work’ laws
- Blaming the Workers until the Bitter End: Company has a Long History of Not Being the Hostess with the Mostest
- The murder of Fred Hampton
Most Popular Tagsactivists american black bush city class color communist freedom immigrants iraq labor left life man military movement movements occupation organization organizations party people poem political revolution revolutionary rights road social socialism socialist state stone struggle time union war white women work workers world year years
What we’re reading
Tag Archives: american
Frederick Douglass A Revolutionary Perspective on Fourth of July from Fredrick Douglas: The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro Forget what you’ve been told: the American Revolution was not a revolution, but a white men’s bourgeois … Continue reading
"Oonjeek ijee mah! Chun chunee, moo ryay son oonjah!" This, along with hello, thanks, and you're welcome, is what I remember of Hangul, the language spoken in Korea. What this means is "Everyone freeze! Now slowly put your hands on … Continue reading
[This column will appear in hard copy in the forthcoming issue of The Socialist, a publication of the Socialist Party USA. It deals with the issue of US imperialism overreaching in its grab for unchallenged bully-of-the world status, an issue … Continue reading
Aaron McGruderThe Most Dangerous Man Alive? Who is this Mr. McGruder, and what makes him so formidable? Aaron McGruder's weapons of choice are a pen, scathing wit, and the belief that words, images and a daily platform in the nation's … Continue reading