Do your part to advance the struggle today! Donations are not tax-deductible, but they do go a long way toward supporting our work. Click the button below to make it happen. (Donations will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Forward Motion.)
- International Lessons of El Caracazo
- Principles and perspectives on the revolutionary process
- Button Up! #5 – Black Lives Matter
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2015
- Work Twice as Hard to be Equal
- The Courthouse Raid at Tierra Amarilla: Remembering Reies Lopez Tijerina
- Three Internationalist Victories: A Bulletin From Latin America
- Button Up! #4 – King As Icon
- Button Up! #3 – One for MLK
- Button Up #2: Eric Garner
- Button Up! I Do, And Maybe You Should Too
- #BlackLivesMatter: graphics for the struggle
- A Herstory of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- The Day After: Protests from Coast to Coast after Killer Cop Goes Free
- Terror … and Racial Terror
- In honor of Jamala Rogers
- Whites Protest in Solidarity with Black Youth in Ferguson
- Reparations: What’s the Idea of an African-American Nation Got to Do with It?
- Reflections On Ferguson, One Month On: Heroism, Lessons, What Next?
- Suspected for Being Black
- Hip Hop and Ferguson
- Protests erupt in Missouri after another police murder
- Take action now for Palestine!
- Stand up for Palestine!
- Karega Hart, presente!
Most Popular Tagsactivists american black bush city class color communist freedom immigrants iraq labor left life man military movement movements occupation organization organizations party people poem political revolution revolutionary rights road social socialism socialist state stone struggle time union war white women work workers world year years
Category Archives: US Left & Left Refoundation
The following theses are the result of a lengthy process of research and discussion carried out by Freedom Road Socialist Organization. We view it not as the end point of that discussion but rather as a living document, reflecting our thinking … Continue reading
Chokwe Lumumba has shaken up the political establishment in Jackson, Mississippi with his success in two elections in a row. Now he is on the edge of becoming mayor, and the time is now to make every effort to support … Continue reading
This important and long-awaited summation was originally published on BlackCommentator.com. “No one said it would be easy.” Preface: “…Where is the BRC when we need it?” We have heard this question over the years from Black activists from one side of the … Continue reading
The US Social Forum is the largest gathering of social movement forces in the United States. In 2007, the first US Social Forum was held in Atlanta. That meeting led to the formation of a number of national networks that … Continue reading
I very recently spoke with an old friend who is one of the peace and solidarity activists in the Midwest being targeted by the FBI and a Federal Grand Jury. Like many of us, I have been following the case … Continue reading
“So let’s all be careful that we don’t play the bosses’ game by falling for the Red scare. Let’s stand by our union and fellow unionists. No union man, worthy of the name, will play the bosses’ game. Some may … Continue reading
Feel overwhelmed by the huge number of events and workshops happening at the US Social Forum? So were we! So we put our heads together and came up with a list of recommendations. If you’re at the Forum and want … Continue reading
Coming to the US Social Forum? Then let us show you where it’s at! Check us out at the following spots. Freedom Road/OSCL table at the USSF: Drop by and chat it up with our fab people, check out our … Continue reading
Introduction This past August, two hundred self-identified revolutionaries gathered in Chicago for the Revolutionary Work In Our Times (RWIOT) Strategic Dialogue. Like the 2007 USSF workshop that sparked RWIOT and last year’s RWIOT Summer School, the driving force behind this … Continue reading