- Juneteenth: A Look at the Past to Find Our Way Forward
- Primero de Mayo en los Tiempos de Trump Ir Más Allá de la Resistencia para Construir Poder Político y Organización
- Chokwe Antar Lumumba for Mayor of Jackson!
- May Day in the Time of Trump: Going Beyond Resistance to Build Political Power and Organization
- Black Lives Matter Across The World, Reflections from My London Trip
- Talking points on the Trump disaster, the New Confederacy and the Left
- Mni Wiconi! “Water is Life!” A Solidarity Statement by FRSO/OSCL
- Meizhu Lui receives 2016 Asset Builder Champion Award
- ¡Derrotar Trump! By Zancudo
- Crush Trump! Build Our Movements!
- “A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom, & Justice” by Movement for Black Lives
- A Letter from Our National Organizer
- BLACK POWER IS THE SOLUTION FRSO/OSCL Statement on Black Movement, Police Violence, and the Dallas Shootings
- FRSO / OSCL Statement on the Orlando Massacre
- May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
- Statement of Freedom Road’s National Executive Committee on the Death of Tim Thomas
- You’ve Got To Keep That Anger Inside You Smoldering
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2016
- Cotton: The Fabric of Death
- Remembering Richard Levins’ Contributions to Forward Motion
- Richard Levins (1930-2016): Farewell to a Mentor
- Wait a Minute! Two Obamas?
- Interview with Bill Gallegos
- Dialogue with Barbara Ehrenreich – Connecting White Privilege and White Death?
- Button Up! #13 – Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!
Category Archives: The Tasks Ahead
Every three years, members of Freedom Road Socialist Organization/Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad come together to develop a strategic direction for the coming period. The decision about our strategic orientation follows a summation of our previous work, considerable … Continue reading
“Capitalism has no answers that humanity can afford to accept.” Preface: The following are a set of theses which summarize what we—the NEC—believe to be the central components of the present conjuncture or moment. This is being written in this … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: Capitalism’s a hot mess. Obama’s selling the people out. War on the Middle East wages on. We’re still a small Left, so how will things ever change? It will not be an easy road but … Continue reading
Every three years, Freedom Road Socialist Organization / Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad develops a strategy for a new period. The strategy is developed based on the political conditions and main challenges we face in the period, summation … Continue reading
Let's Get to Work – A New Year's Message from the Freedom Road Socialist Organization Download this piece as a PDF
The after-shocks of 9-11 continue to expose and deepen the instability which underlay "the end of history"– the undisputed US dominance in the 1990s of a world run according to the principles of market economics and bourgeois electoral politics. Bidding … Continue reading
1. The main task right now is building a movement against US military action in response to the savage attack of 9/11. Such action promises the death and suffering of men, women and children as innocent as those in the … Continue reading