Do your part to advance the struggle today! Donations are not tax-deductible, but they do go a long way toward supporting our work. Click the button below to make it happen. (Donations will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Forward Motion.)
- The Courthouse Raid at Tierra Amarilla: Remembering Reies Lopez Tijerina
- Three Internationalist Victories: A Bulletin From Latin America
- Button Up! #4 – King As Icon
- Button Up! #3 – One for MLK
- Button Up #2: Eric Garner
- Button Up! I Do, And Maybe You Should Too
- #BlackLivesMatter: graphics for the struggle
- A Herstory of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- The Day After: Protests from Coast to Coast after Killer Cop Goes Free
- Terror … and Racial Terror
- In honor of Jamala Rogers
- Whites Protest in Solidarity with Black Youth in Ferguson
- Reparations: What’s the Idea of an African-American Nation Got to Do with It?
- Reflections On Ferguson, One Month On: Heroism, Lessons, What Next?
- Suspected for Being Black
- Hip Hop and Ferguson
- Protests erupt in Missouri after another police murder
- Take action now for Palestine!
- Stand up for Palestine!
- Karega Hart, presente!
- The Revolution in Rojava
- What Goes Around Comes Around
- Cesar Chavez, the Movie
- Chokwe: Reflections on a Fallen Warrior
- A Note to Socialist Union Staffers: Build Working Class Power!
Most Popular Tagsactivists american black bush city class color communist freedom immigrants iraq labor left life man military movement movements occupation organization organizations party people poem political revolution revolutionary rights road social socialism socialist state stone struggle time union war white women work workers world year years
Category Archives: Oppressed Nationalities
This article was written by Alicia Garza and originally posted at thefeministwire.com. Black Lives Matter! This has become the central slogan of the massive upsurge of rage, protest and resistance that has shaken this country in recent months. We are reposting this … Continue reading
On November 24, a Missouri grand jury failed to indict Darren Wilson, the cop who murdered Black teenager Michael Brown in cold blood in August. Police killings of Black folks is all too common (every 28 hours), but the outrageous decision … Continue reading
This article was originally published at ZNet. With all of the discussion about ISIS/ISIL, Al Qaeda, etc., one would think that the only terror on this planet is that derived from relatively small numbers of criminal fascists roaming the planet who … Continue reading
At 12:53 Sunday afternoon, I received an e-mail from the Organization for Black Struggle: OBS has put out a call to action for white allies! For the white folks in the Don’t Shoot Coalition–they are asking us, as white allies, … Continue reading
This article was originally published on Black Commentator and ZNet. Events in Ferguson and elsewhere have cut through the white noise (yes, white) of “post-racial” blather to reveal the state of race relations in the US. Shortly before Ferguson, Ta-Nehisi Coates … Continue reading
It is just over a month since Darren Wilson, a Ferguson Missouri pig, gunned down Mike Brown, a Black teenager, in cold blood. It is stunning how much has happened—maybe even how much has changed—since that day. Here are some … Continue reading
[This article was originally published on ZNet. We are republishing it here to share the sharp analysis of what lies behind he Ferguson explosion and the chord it has stuck among the Black masses in this country.] Each time there is a police or … Continue reading
Evidence is still being collected and facts sifted through as I write but what we are absolutely clear on is that a black, unarmed teen was murdered by a Ferguson cop yesterday. Ferguson is a one of many municipalities that … Continue reading
We received this article from the Urun/Harvest Group and we are publishing it here in full in order to help share news and information about the important national liberation struggle and revolutionary process taking place in Kurdistan. Kurds live in … Continue reading