- A Letter from Our National Organizer
- BLACK POWER IS THE SOLUTION FRSO/OSCL Statement on Black Movement, Police Violence, and the Dallas Shootings
- FRSO / OSCL Statement on the Orlando Massacre
- May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
- Statement of Freedom Road’s National Executive Committee on the Death of Tim Thomas
- You’ve Got To Keep That Anger Inside You Smoldering
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2016
- Cotton: The Fabric of Death
- Remembering Richard Levins’ Contributions to Forward Motion
- Richard Levins (1930-2016): Farewell to a Mentor
- Wait a Minute! Two Obamas?
- Interview with Bill Gallegos
- Dialogue with Barbara Ehrenreich – Connecting White Privilege and White Death?
- Button Up! #13 – Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!
- Button Up! #12 – Columbus Was Lost
- Rodt Hammers Red Wedge Into Norwegian Politics
- Ferguson/October Weekend of Resistance
- An In-Depth Look at the Ferguson Eruption: Organization for Black Struggle Leader Lays It Out
- keep movin’ directly
- Button Up! #11 – Black America Can’t Breathe
- Confronting the Matrix and Destroying the Knot of Oppression: “Black Lives Matter” and Building a Counter-hegemonic Movement
- A Tragic Death Becomes a Xenophobic Assault on Immigrant Rights
- Interview: Ajamu Dillahunt, Long-Time Civil Rights Organizer
- Black Lives Matter from the Miserable City of Toledo
- After Murder and Church Burnings: Organize the South! Black Lives Matter!
Category Archives: NEC Statements
May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
Ten years after May Day demonstrations in 2006 brought millions of immigrants and their allies into the streets of nearly every U.S. city to demand an end to deportation, undocumented people have seen no relief. In the ten years since … Continue reading
On June 17th, Dylann Roof, a 21 year old white man, entered Mother Emanuel AME Church, a pivotal institution in the Black liberation struggle in Charleston, South Carolina. He joined the evening’s prayer meeting. An hour later he took out … Continue reading
1. It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks since Barack Obama announced that US armed forces would launch a military attack on Syria, because of the Assad regime’s alleged use of poison gas in the civil war there. Day … Continue reading
Freedom Road asks all freedom fighters and people of good will to stand and act against racism and white supremacy in the United States. Let us turn our grief and anger into understanding, and our understanding into unity of purpose. … Continue reading
The Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO/OSCL) denounces in the strongest possible terms the July 10 raid by the Seattle SWAT team on the home of members of Occupy Seattle and the Red Spark Collective, a part of the Kasama Project. … Continue reading
Download a printable version of this statement here. The Freedom Road Socialist Organization/Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad (FRSO/OSCL) denounces in the strongest possible terms the recent FBI raids against activists in the anti-war and international solidarity movement some … Continue reading