- Juneteenth: A Look at the Past to Find Our Way Forward
- Primero de Mayo en los Tiempos de Trump Ir Más Allá de la Resistencia para Construir Poder Político y Organización
- Chokwe Antar Lumumba for Mayor of Jackson!
- May Day in the Time of Trump: Going Beyond Resistance to Build Political Power and Organization
- Black Lives Matter Across The World, Reflections from My London Trip
- Talking points on the Trump disaster, the New Confederacy and the Left
- Mni Wiconi! “Water is Life!” A Solidarity Statement by FRSO/OSCL
- Meizhu Lui receives 2016 Asset Builder Champion Award
- ¡Derrotar Trump! By Zancudo
- Crush Trump! Build Our Movements!
- “A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom, & Justice” by Movement for Black Lives
- A Letter from Our National Organizer
- BLACK POWER IS THE SOLUTION FRSO/OSCL Statement on Black Movement, Police Violence, and the Dallas Shootings
- FRSO / OSCL Statement on the Orlando Massacre
- May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
- Statement of Freedom Road’s National Executive Committee on the Death of Tim Thomas
- You’ve Got To Keep That Anger Inside You Smoldering
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2016
- Cotton: The Fabric of Death
- Remembering Richard Levins’ Contributions to Forward Motion
- Richard Levins (1930-2016): Farewell to a Mentor
- Wait a Minute! Two Obamas?
- Interview with Bill Gallegos
- Dialogue with Barbara Ehrenreich – Connecting White Privilege and White Death?
- Button Up! #13 – Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!
Category Archives: Police & Prisons
This article was originally published on billfletcherjr.com. I received the news when i was getting ready to eat. I was prepared, intellectually, for a not-guilty verdict. I was not ready in my gut. As a radical i am quite aware … Continue reading
To bring more light to the Justice for Alan Blueford campaign, Tim Thomas interviewed one of the key organizers of the campaign, Jack Bryson. Tim: Alright Jack, we’ll start with a couple of questions man. Tell us how you got … Continue reading
Two hundred activists recently gathered outside the office of Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O’Malley to show their support for the Justice for Alan Blueford Coalition (JAB), and condemn O’Malley’s failure to bring charges against Officer Miguel Masso, who shot … Continue reading
Christopher Dorner’s violent actions against the Los Angeles Police Department and the residents of Los Angeles and surrounding communities raises once again critical issues of the impacts police violence, corruption, and the toxic relationship that police departments have on oppressed … Continue reading
Below are some recommended documentaries that cut through the racist, sexist, classist bullshit of shows like COPS and 48 Hours Mystery, where Black bogeymen, “gold digging” women, and “white trash” pervade. These are both produced-for-TV and feature film investigations into … Continue reading
The statement below was written by Troy Davis, before he was murdered by the state of Georgia on September 21. To All: I want to thank all of you for your efforts and dedication to Human Rights and Human Kindness, … Continue reading
Forty years ago, on September 9, 1971, more than a thousand people imprisoned in the Attica Correctional Facility near Buffalo, NY rose up and seized the maximum-security prison. Like prisons today, conditions at Attica were barbaric. The State crammed the … Continue reading
The sad context for this article in the San Francisco Bay View by Willie Ratcliff is the police murder of a young Black man in San Francisco last month. The victim, all of 19 years old, was being chased for … Continue reading
Build Resistance to Police Brutality! Recently, the NYPD arrested and viciously beat two of our comrades, Freddy Bastone and Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero. Freddy is a laborer in LIUNA Local 79’s apprenticeship program and a CUNY student leader. Ateo is … Continue reading
Impunity is a term that we usually hear in connection with Colombian paramilitary forces and other right-wing groups in Latin America. They go unpunished for kidnappings and assassination in the face of clear and unambiguous evidence against them. The "not … Continue reading