Do your part to advance the struggle today! Donations are not tax-deductible, but they do go a long way toward supporting our work. Click the button below to make it happen. (Donations will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Forward Motion.)
- Principles and perspectives on the revolutionary process
- Button Up! #5 – Black Lives Matter
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2015
- Work Twice as Hard to be Equal
- The Courthouse Raid at Tierra Amarilla: Remembering Reies Lopez Tijerina
- Three Internationalist Victories: A Bulletin From Latin America
- Button Up! #4 – King As Icon
- Button Up! #3 – One for MLK
- Button Up #2: Eric Garner
- Button Up! I Do, And Maybe You Should Too
- #BlackLivesMatter: graphics for the struggle
- A Herstory of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- The Day After: Protests from Coast to Coast after Killer Cop Goes Free
- Terror … and Racial Terror
- In honor of Jamala Rogers
- Whites Protest in Solidarity with Black Youth in Ferguson
- Reparations: What’s the Idea of an African-American Nation Got to Do with It?
- Reflections On Ferguson, One Month On: Heroism, Lessons, What Next?
- Suspected for Being Black
- Hip Hop and Ferguson
- Protests erupt in Missouri after another police murder
- Take action now for Palestine!
- Stand up for Palestine!
- Karega Hart, presente!
- The Revolution in Rojava
Most Popular Tagsactivists american black bush city class color communist freedom immigrants iraq labor left life man military movement movements occupation organization organizations party people poem political revolution revolutionary rights road social socialism socialist state stone struggle time union war white women work workers world year years
Category Archives: Movies
I went to see the movie, Cesar Chavez on his birthday, March 31st. I watched and felt a mix of sentiments about it. Being an individual who was partly inspired by Chavez and the United Farm Workers Union (U.F.W.) I felt a certain amount of kinship … Continue reading
Fred Hampton, who had become chairman of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party by the age of twenty-one, was a great revolutionary leader and organizer. He was killed in cold blood on December 4, 1969, as he lay … Continue reading
At the end of October we once again commemorate the October Revolution, when the Russian Bolsheviks overthrew their capitalist government and created the world’s first socialist state. This clip from Sergei Eisenstein’s movie October, filmed on the actual location where … Continue reading
Reposted with author’s permission from the blog The Fuckin’ Loudest Asians, we bring you this movie review in honor of the 90th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China Synopsis: The Beginning of the Great Revival portrays … Continue reading
9 to 5 The subtitle might as well be Dictatorship of the (Pink-Collar) Proletariat. Three secretaries kidnap their misogynist asshole of a boss, trap him in his own mansion, and run the business like it was theirs–or everybody’s. Child … Continue reading
We also highly recommend reading the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels. Download this piece as a PDF