- Primero de Mayo en los Tiempos de Trump Ir Más Allá de la Resistencia para Construir Poder Político y Organización
- Chokwe Antar Lumumba for Mayor of Jackson!
- May Day in the Time of Trump: Going Beyond Resistance to Build Political Power and Organization
- Black Lives Matter Across The World, Reflections from My London Trip
- Talking points on the Trump disaster, the New Confederacy and the Left
- Mni Wiconi! “Water is Life!” A Solidarity Statement by FRSO/OSCL
- Meizhu Lui receives 2016 Asset Builder Champion Award
- ¡Derrotar Trump! By Zancudo
- Crush Trump! Build Our Movements!
- “A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom, & Justice” by Movement for Black Lives
- A Letter from Our National Organizer
- BLACK POWER IS THE SOLUTION FRSO/OSCL Statement on Black Movement, Police Violence, and the Dallas Shootings
- FRSO / OSCL Statement on the Orlando Massacre
- May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
- Statement of Freedom Road’s National Executive Committee on the Death of Tim Thomas
- You’ve Got To Keep That Anger Inside You Smoldering
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2016
- Cotton: The Fabric of Death
- Remembering Richard Levins’ Contributions to Forward Motion
- Richard Levins (1930-2016): Farewell to a Mentor
- Wait a Minute! Two Obamas?
- Interview with Bill Gallegos
- Dialogue with Barbara Ehrenreich – Connecting White Privilege and White Death?
- Button Up! #13 – Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!
- Button Up! #12 – Columbus Was Lost
Author Archives: Cazembe
Primero de Mayo en los Tiempos de Trump Ir Más Allá de la Resistencia para Construir Poder Político y Organización
Publicado el lunes 1 de mayo de 2017 por Cazembe Por el Comité Ejecutivo Nacional de la Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad (OSCL / FRSO) Acreditar: nymayday-6, Laborforpalestine, 2010 Resistencia masiva creciente Este Primero de Mayo … Continue reading
Freedom Road Socialist Organization/Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad (FRSO/OSCL) fully supports the campaign to elect Chokwe Antar Lumumba. This campaign’s foundation is based on a participatory style of governance. The people of Jackson have helped design the platform … Continue reading
Written by the National Executive Committee of Freedom Road Socialist Organization / Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad (FRSO/OSCL) Credit: nymayday-6, Laborforpalestine, 2010 Growing Mass Resistance This May Day we will see millions of immigrants, young and … Continue reading
Written by: Cazembe Jackson, Black Lives Matter — Atlanta When #BLM’s Director of Communications, Shanelle Matthews, asked if I could go to the UK for a week to speak about how BLM is organizing in the States, I felt extremely honored and … Continue reading
1. The New Confederacy won. The New Confederacy is composed of the most reactionary factions of capital allied with racist/nativist, right-wing populists. The Republican Party is the political expression of this alliance. We use the term “New Confederacy” to emphasize … Continue reading
The most powerful struggle for self-determination in the US is taking place right now on stolen Sioux land alongside the Standing Rock Nation. This struggle has galvanized the Environmental and Indigenous Rights Movements in their confrontation with the voracious capitalist … Continue reading
Every year, Closing the Racial Wealth Gap Initiative honors people who have dedicated their careers to helping low-income communities and communities of color build wealth and attain economic self sufficiency. Our loved one and dear comrade Meizhu was one of … Continue reading
Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad cree en la justicia idioma para todas las personas. Nuestro compañero increíble ” Zancudo ” traducido nuestra pieza elecciones ” Crush Trump! Construir nuestros movimientos! ” Si usted tiene la gente en su … Continue reading
With the close of the Republican and Democratic conventions, socialists, revolutionaries, and movement leaders are faced with a difficult situation. On the one hand we are leaders of movements that understand neither Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the political … Continue reading
“A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom, & Justice” by Movement for Black Lives
Freedom Road Socialist Organization stands in solidarity with the Movement for Black Lives today as they release “A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom, & Justice”. This document does more than encourage us to fight … Continue reading