We are pleased to introduce the Movement Archives section of the FRSO website with three documents which will indicate the types of material we hope to put at the disposal of veteran activists and newcomers to the struggle alike: a useful overview of theoretical works which point out how the critique of Eurocentrism can be incorporated into, and
strengthen, Marxism; a seminal document using a Marxist framework to understand the Gay Liberation Movement newly born at Stonewall; and a merger statement from the the early ’80s showing the developing trend toward unity among forces that survived the implosion of the New Communist Movement of the ’70s.
- Primero de Mayo en los Tiempos de Trump Ir Más Allá de la Resistencia para Construir Poder Político y Organización
- Chokwe Antar Lumumba for Mayor of Jackson!
- May Day in the Time of Trump: Going Beyond Resistance to Build Political Power and Organization
- Black Lives Matter Across The World, Reflections from My London Trip
- Talking points on the Trump disaster, the New Confederacy and the Left
- Mni Wiconi! “Water is Life!” A Solidarity Statement by FRSO/OSCL
- Meizhu Lui receives 2016 Asset Builder Champion Award
- ¡Derrotar Trump! By Zancudo
- Crush Trump! Build Our Movements!
- “A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom, & Justice” by Movement for Black Lives
- A Letter from Our National Organizer
- BLACK POWER IS THE SOLUTION FRSO/OSCL Statement on Black Movement, Police Violence, and the Dallas Shootings
- FRSO / OSCL Statement on the Orlando Massacre
- May Day in a Time of Increasing Political Polarization: Some Thoughts on This Moment & the Road Ahead
- Statement of Freedom Road’s National Executive Committee on the Death of Tim Thomas
- You’ve Got To Keep That Anger Inside You Smoldering
- Official Slogans for Comrade Valentine’s Day 2016
- Cotton: The Fabric of Death
- Remembering Richard Levins’ Contributions to Forward Motion
- Richard Levins (1930-2016): Farewell to a Mentor
- Wait a Minute! Two Obamas?
- Interview with Bill Gallegos
- Dialogue with Barbara Ehrenreich – Connecting White Privilege and White Death?
- Button Up! #13 – Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!
- Button Up! #12 – Columbus Was Lost